Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bismillah.. In the name of Allah..

So, who i am ?
I'm 24, married, a WIFE of a non-romantic husband :) Phir bi. i'm so happy. thanks HUBBY! By the time this entry is written, i'm 8+ months pregnant and Insyaallah will deliver a baby anytime! Cant wait to see my own baby after 3 years of marriage. Thanks hubby for this precious gift! I'm passionate about the things that really grab my attention. I'm passionate about being a good wife to my hubby.. and at the same time, trying to be a good mummy too (even though my baby is still in my womb).hoho.

Current status
Currently jobless. Planning to have one next year *wink. Hehe. Hope can arrr hubby?. I was born in Kuala Lumpur in 1985 (Thanks to my 'mak' and my 'ayah' coz bringing me to this world)

Attitude / Quality that i have in me?

Willing to make a large sacrifice for the person that i loved so much. People will come to me complaining about their life because they think that i can understand others very well. I can be very good in listening and can bee too sensitive. If you see me extremely quite, dont bother to talk to me because that time i'm not in the good mood. Never mind.. it can be changed quickly.
I always want to be free. Dont like any kongkongan from anyone.i know how to handle myself to the right path. (eksyennye!). BUT! sometimes i have a feeling that i cant handle certain things by my own. Small arguments can really upsets me. I'm a person who is easily forgive, but not to forget. So just forgive me for being myself. Same like others, i'm just a typical person that cant avoid myself for making a mistake and hardly trying to achieve everything that i want to have.

..and the most important is..

I love someone who loves me back in return. I love my hubby, my mak, my ayah, my abang, adik and kakak. I love my friends tooo...!

0 ppl membebel..:

Post a Comment